A blog about birds, insects, in fact any kind of wildlife. Mostly around Topsham, Devon. Photos, sketches and illustrations.

Friday, 20 August 2010

Learning to fly

It's been far too long since anything new appeared here - must try harder!

In spite of yesterday's forecast rain we took a chance and had a fine walk along the coast path east of  Sidmouth. The cliff at Weston Mouth was hosting a beginners flying club of Ravens, a dozen or more juveniles trying out their skills in the gusting wind and updraughts.



3 comments:

  1. It's a pleasure to see the great artist who painted The Harissons birds guide of Sri lanka,
    May you live long,
    Best wishes from Sri Lanka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete